Join our Technical Installation Team!
CSD have specialised in the supply and installation of technically advanced cable transits, flexible pipe penetrations and RISE and Nofirno cable duct seals within the UK for over 25 years.
Our product range is suitable for applications within the shipbuilding, offshore and onshore construction industries and is also widely used across the utility and nuclear industry.
We're expanding our installation team as we help improve safety and fire and watertight integrity across the naval, marine and construction industries.
The role is principally working within a small installation team at various sites across the UK but includes significant work on Naval Ships within Portsmouth and Plymouth naval bases.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of high-quality installation work in a similar working environment. They will show experience in the following areas;
• Work safely and ensure safe working area. Carry out Take 5 risk assessments prior to any work.
• Interpret installation instructions and ensure all completed work carried out to a high standard.
• Label and record work following a quality hold point program. Take photographs as required for inclusion within completion documentation.
• Take responsibility for any tools and equipment issued to you.
• Knowledge and experience of working safely within a similar environment.
• Full clean driving license.
Your personal attributes
• You will be able to develop excellent working relationships within your team, with your supervisor, with Clients and with other workers on site.
• You take pride in your workmanship
• Keen to improve safety particularly within Naval / Marine environment.
• You strive to make efficiencies and work smarter.
• You have excellent organisation skills.
• You are a clear and concise communicator.
• You are physically fit to carry out manual handling.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme.
• Uniform and equipment provided.
To apply, please email Anthony Jordan